We’re excited to be sponsoring eTail Connect next Monday in Orlando! It’s our first time attending this conference and we want to connect with you (see what I did there?). With a ton of great events and sessions happening, it can be tough to nail down your schedule. Here are three events that – in our humble opinion – you won’t want to miss at the conference. If we can’t connect at a session, you can most definitely find us at the scheduled cocktail hours each evening!
Content Marketing Is A Long-Term Relationship, Not A One Night Stand - Turning Customers Into Brand Advocates
Day 1, April 25, 2pm
- Understand that engagement is a key element of the new age marketing. It is end-to-end, ongoing and deeply inclusive
- Create emotionally-driven, engaged and branded experiences for customers
- Focus on the complete customer life cycle, and prioritize retention and loyalty over acquisition
- 9 steps to engagement marketing
Featured Speaker: Ajit Sivadasan -VP & GM, Lenovo
Connecting the Dots Between Virtual World and Real World Intelligently To Trigger Engagement And Drive Action At All Customer Touch Points
Day 3, April 27, 8:45am
This case study led by an industry innovator showcases the cutting-edge processes they put in place to create a seamless flow from online to real world and their ingredients for a compelling customer experience.
- Understand customer behavior
- Leverage new technologies
- Harness data around real world experiences
Featured Speaker: Craig LaRosa - DVP Store, Sears
Marketing and Commerce Shaken Not Stirred: Embracing the Paradigm Shift of Fluid Transitions in the Omni-Channel World!
Day 3, April 27, 9:15am
Today’s channels blend together to one customer journey with different stops and touch-points, online drives in-store sales and vice versa. In a world where everything is intertwined you need an integrated E-commerce strategy to tackle the omni-channel challenge and max out on growth opportunities, but how can you track back and allocate your sales to measure performance and attribute online vs offline?
- Jeff Haddox - Director of Ecommerce Customer Experience, Pier 1
- Wayne Duan - Director of Digital Commerce, Walgreens
- Mike Smith - SVP, OmniCommerce, Stage Stores
We hope to see you at the event. If you're interested in learning more about how we use context to fuel the relevant email and website experiences your customers demand prior to eTail Connect, request a demo today!